大家最痛苦的出國常見海關Q&A 不看會後悔喔!
Q: 您這次來的目的是?
What's the purpose of your visit?
A: 我來渡假。
I'm here on vacation.( 不會講整句講重點單字vacation也可以)
A: 我來找朋友
I'm visiting a friend.
A: 我來參加會議/商展。
I'm attending a conference/trade show.
Q: 您預計停留多久?
How long do you plan to stay?
A: 大約兩個禮拜。
About two weeks.
Q: 您一個人旅行嗎?
Are you traveling alone?
A: 不是的,我和我朋友同行。
No, I'm traveling with my friend.
A:是的。Yes.
Q: 您預備去哪些地方?
Where do you plan to visit?
A: 我要去洛杉磯和拉斯維加斯。
I'm visiting Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
Q: 您要住在哪裡?
Where are you going to stay?
A: 我會住在旅館。
I'm staying at xxx hotel. ( 講出飯店名稱是最好的,如果你是住朋友家也可以回答是住在飯店裡)
Q: 您攜帶多少旅費?
How much money do you have with you?
A: 我有大約 500 美金現金
I have about five hundred US dollars. (不需要講太多,幣別要講清楚)
個人相關問題
Q: 您從何處來?
Where do you come from?
A: 台灣。
I’m from Taiwan. 或 Taiwan 即可
Q: 您的工作是?
What do you do?
A: 我是學生/業務/老闆/老師/設計師。
I’m a student/salesperson/business owner/teacher/designer.
Q: 您曾經來過這裡嗎?
Have you ever been here before?
A: 是的,去年來過,待了兩個禮拜。
Yes, I was here for two weeks last year.
A: 沒有,這是第一次來。
No, this is my first time here.
Q: 您在這裡有親友嗎?
Do you have relatives or friends here?
A: 沒有,我不認識任何人。
No, I don't know anyone here.
基本上,如果你不害怕講英文,那用整句回答是比較有禮貌的,如果覺得整句回答對你太難,只要回答出關鍵的單字就可以了。對自己有信心,還有記得該有的禮貌跟微笑,通常都是沒有問題的喔!
同時也有1部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過4萬的網紅李根興 Edwin商舖創業及投資分享,也在其Youtube影片中提到,哈佛知識分享: 做生意,七大困難選擇! 七條策略問題 Seven Strategy Questions《第七: What Strategic Uncertainties Keep You Awake At Night? 公司有什麼變數令你夜晚瞓唔著呢?》 Everybody watches w...
「what's going on回答」的推薦目錄:
- 關於what's going on回答 在 EN English Facebook
- 關於what's going on回答 在 Pazu 薯伯伯 Facebook
- 關於what's going on回答 在 Yoke曾洁钰 Facebook
- 關於what's going on回答 在 李根興 Edwin商舖創業及投資分享 Youtube
- 關於what's going on回答 在 到底如何回答How are you? How's it going? What's up? 各種各 ... 的評價
- 關於what's going on回答 在 what's going on回答2023-在Facebook/IG/Youtube上的焦點 ... 的評價
what's going on回答 在 Pazu 薯伯伯 Facebook 八卦
西藏作家茨仁唯色的 Facebook 個人帳號、Facebook 專頁被封禁,而令人最莫名其妙的,是她的 Instagram 居然也受限制(Instagram 亦是 Facebook 公司產品)。
唯色在《自由亞洲》上寫了一篇長文去敍述了事件,提出了不少質疑及反思。唯色寫道:
「因刪除臉書賬號而獲得某種個人自由的 Ian Boyden 問我:『你為什麼還要繼續使用?』這是一個好問題,也是一個類似兩難的問題,我多少有點尷尬地回答:『我和在香港的薯伯伯也討論過。他說:對於我們這樣日漸失去自由的人,任何發聲的平台或可以是‘草船借箭’的目的。』」
當聲音掌握在少數公司裡,運作何其隱秘,外人連窺視的資格也沒有。
「巨魔與極權密切合作時這個世界會怎樣,誰也無法預料,除了災難本身。」
👉 評論 | 唯色:關於我的臉書停用事件:Facebook, what's going on?
https://www.rfa.org/mandarin/pinglun/weise/ws-09292020141929.html?fbclid=IwAR0TZS2SOFlRgsmuqEw84gSeno_AUT5J47eQf6rwhdeVb2JSLWupV_iUH7w
what's going on回答 在 Yoke曾洁钰 Facebook 八卦
吸收一下~英语加强ing~
【前线分享】
背完这444句英语,你的英语口语不成问题了
记得分享给想学英语的的朋友噢..
1. I see.我明白了
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too.我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on.來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on.等一等。
9. I agree。我同意。
10. Not bad.還不錯。
11. Not yet.還沒。
12. See you.再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long.再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me.讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I'm full.我飽了。
23. I'm home.我回來了。
24. I'm lost.我迷路了。
25. My treat.我請客。
26. So do I.我也一樣。
27. This way。這邊請。
28. After you.您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me.跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise.我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again.再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so.我也這麼想。
48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up.時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry.別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat.這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age.他和我同歲。
66. Here you are.給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy.別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself.別客氣。
74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。
76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right.你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field.這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you.由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You're welcome.不客氣。
95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的
101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train.他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。
109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word.我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story.說來話長。
134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need.我就要這些。
138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far.太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero.白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out.沒時間了。
176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law.這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著·回答。
204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。
211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case.習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer.就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served.先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She's under the weather.她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。
286. That makes no difference.沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。
300. Bein301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。
326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired.他很累。
348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。
353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want.那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。
377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。
378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。
390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well.這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。
397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。
398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人g criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦
401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。
429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。
431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。
432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。
441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。
442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理
=========
新鲜热门关注都在这里!网罗综合各大新闻及资讯网!赶快LIKE 本专页随时获得最新消息更新 http://www.facebook.com/fb.top.news
========
what's going on回答 在 李根興 Edwin商舖創業及投資分享 Youtube 的評價
哈佛知識分享: 做生意,七大困難選擇!
七條策略問題 Seven Strategy Questions《第七: What Strategic Uncertainties Keep You Awake At Night? 公司有什麼變數令你夜晚瞓唔著呢?》
Everybody watches what the boss watches. 老闆䀹實乜,同事們就䀹實乜! 你應該䀹實乜呢?
Business is about making tough choices. 上六集就講咗 Who is your primary customer? 公司股東、顧客、員工,邊個行先? 追數,應追邊三條數? 公司應有邊「十誡」? 如何令員工在適當壓力下發揮創意? 同埋同事們之間有幾願意互相幫助?
今集我會同你探討第七個策略問題,亦都係最後一個: What Strategic Uncertainties Keep You Awake At Night? 公司有什麼變數令你夜晚瞓唔著呢?
根據哈佛教授 Bob Simons 呢本書 Seven Strategy Questions,only three things in life are certain: (1) death, (2) taxes, and (3) the fact that today's strategy won't work tomorrow. 三樣嘢肯定: 死亡、交稅、及做生意策略要隨著時間改變。
你公司提供嘅產品/服務,如果永遠一成不變,無論現在點好,遲早會畀人淘汰。 道瓊斯 工業平均指數成分股有30隻,25年前後,超過一半成份股都已經被剔除。
當中一隻嘅股份依然非常成功,就係強生,Johnson & Johnson。 第二集同你講過,佢哋 Credo 教義,係 Customers Come First 嘅公司。 Credo 最後一句: "When we operate according to these principles, the stockholders should realize a fair return."
咁佢股價表現如何? 如果你1944年買咗強生1股,當年強生 IPO 上市,招股價是$37.5 美金。如果你由1944年揸一股到呢本書出版嘅時候 (即2010年), 期間再 reinvest 你收到的股息去買多啲強生股票,你所收的股息連同股價升幅,到這本書出版,合共累積收到超過90萬元美金。Yes! 由1944年嘅$37.5美金,至2010年收到合共90萬元美金。等如65年間,年化增長17%。 Grow 17% every year for 65 years! Wow!
佢點做? 睇下呢個 Johnson & Jonson(強生) 嘅table, 每年嘅 profit planning 由 functional, company, group VP 至 executive level 逐層逐層上, 一年上四次,revisit and revise continously.
2013年就做定2014年同埋15年嘅 profit plan, 再做多額外5年,10年嘅projection,即2020及2025年。
2014就做定2015及2016年嘅 profit plan, 再 revisit 上年做過嘅5年10年計劃,即重溫2020及2025年嘅 projection,睇呢幅圖, 如此類推。
如果數字同當初預期有所出入, 會 face -to-face 問下屬:
(1) What has changed?
(2) Why?
最重要,(3) What are you going to do about it?
Keep it simple. Johnson & Johnson, 就係因為不斷地問這三條問題,過去幾十年都能夠 就住市場適應改變。
唔好講到大公司咁複雜, 即是你係個屋村入面做間茶餐廳,What Strategic Uncertainties Are Keeping You Awake At Night? 有乜風險令你夜晚瞓唔著?
怕你個廚師走咗去? 怕你個業主大幅加租? 怕突然間一大批你啲食客食物中毒? 怕你條村啲人口味變化, 鍾意食日本餐,唔再食茶餐廳? 怕翠華/太興開入來你邊村,咁你就無得爭? Whatever it is! 除咗怕,你打算點應對? 點樣能夠做到兩手準備?
如果有日,你盤生意條數唔靚,我問你:
(1) What has changed? 有乜改變咗?
(2) Why? 點解?
And (3) What are you going to do about it? 咁你打算點做?
你會點回答我?
我做商舖基金,都有好多嘢怕。 經歷過社運/肺炎, 連舖王鄧成波都話唔係「百年一遇」,係「百年不遇」。 我都好怕個市大上大落。 我亦都好怕個個 shopping online 以後街上無晒人行街。我更加怕以後社會動盪,冇曬遊客來港。 我亦都怕中原/美聯/長實/新鴻基會搞個商舖基金同我直接對撼。但怕有用咩,最緊要能夠做兩手準備。 我爸爸教我: 「永遠要作最壞的打算!」
2021 今年我公司目標要買入港幣五億街舖,沽出兩億,對外集資起碼每季港幣6000萬, 基金派息六七八厘,及年回報達至10%。 每季度我同公司管理層都會 review 以上數字, 稍有偏差,就會問自己以上三個問題:
(1) What has changed?
(2) Why?
(3) What are we going to do about it?
有乜改變、點解、同我們點辦?
你盤生意呢? What's keep you awake at night?
今次一連七集同你分享咗我係哈佛學到嘅 Seven Strategy Questions 七條策略問題:
(1) Who is your primary customer? 誰是你首要顧客?
(2) How do your core values prioritize shareholders, employees, and customers? 你的核心價值,公司股東、員工、顧客、邊個行先?
(3) What critical performance variables are you tracking? 追數,應追邊三條數?
(4) What strategic boundaries have you set? 公司應有邊「十誡」?
(5) How are you generating creative tension? 如何令員工在適當壓力下更有創意?
(6) How committed are your employees to helping each other? 同事們之間有幾願意互相幫助?
(7) What strategic uncertainties keep you awake at night? 公司有什麼變數令你夜晚瞓唔著呢?
我營運自己全間嘅商舖基金公司都係 based on 以上七條問題辦事,Really! Every single one of them. 希望一連七集,以上七條問題亦對你點做生意有所啟發。
有興趣聽多啲,可就來我六月份最後兩場星期六嘅早餐會啦! 希望到時見到你。Have a good business, have a good life!
。。。。。
五/六月份早餐分享會 Topic: The Seven Strategy Questions by Harvard Professor Robert Simons
哈佛分享: 七條做生意策略問題
2012至2014間,我連續三年在哈佛上了 Robert Simons 的堂,畢生受用。我自己成間商舖基金公司都是建基於這本書。
有興趣 sign up la ? 每次限四位 (包括我)。 人多傾唔到計。
5月1日或8日或15日或22日或29日或6月5日或12日,星期六早上9時開始,約三小時。地點中環。
對象: 管理層/生意經營者/創業者,連我限4位。
有興趣參加的話,請 whatsapp 你的名片給 Suki (我助手) (+852) 5566 1335。
大家交流做生意最重要的幾條問題。
我唔係靠呢行搵食,免費,我請食早餐 ? Be friends ..... 有機會到時見你。李根興 Edwin
www.edwinlee.com.hk
聯絡李根興 whatsapp (+852) 90361143
。。。。。。。。。。
購買李根興的【李根興的生意哲學】(最新2020年6月出版 - 定價$198),或【買舖 要買得 PRO】(定價$198),連親筆簽名,可 whatsapp Suki (+852) 5566 1335。各大書局也有售。
what's going on回答 在 what's going on回答2023-在Facebook/IG/Youtube上的焦點 ... 的八卦
What's going on ? 至於意思,大致上可分兩類! 第一類你好嗎的意思. How it's going ? How you doing ? How are you ... ... <看更多>
what's going on回答 在 到底如何回答How are you? How's it going? What's up? 各種各 ... 的八卦
How's it going ? What's up? ... 太感谢布布了,how are you是我的千年难题,很认真 回答 的那个学生就是过去真实的我,笑死我了,Okay, got it! ... <看更多>