她也叫Cindy。看到這幾天的新聞,雖然我們不認識,但我覺得我可以理解體會她心裡的感受。我很少出來分享自己的想法,但這件事我真的覺得很重要。
不要說是演藝圈好了,每個人都渴望被疼愛,被接受,希望自己做的一切能得到大家的認可。不是嗎?我們每個人都在為生命奮鬥。但為什麼還是有這麼多人愛罵愛批評,愛打擊別人??為什麼他們從不體諒自己寫的及說的會如何影響或讓別人受傷難過?當然,當公眾人物的得更堅強的去面對這些流言蜚語。這也是我們工作的一部分。漸漸的,我們對負面的評論會越來越麻痺,我們的臉皮也會越來越厚。
但我真的希望,我們大家可以對自己在網路上寫的或說的多負點責任。可能當下沒什麼意思或想太多,maybe只是隨便說說開個玩笑,但有時舌頭就像一把劍。你不知道,你這一句話,有可能會變成哪個人生命的代價!多點愛,多點體諒,多點包容,好不好??
Her name was also Cindy. After seeing the news about her suicide these few days, I feel I can somewhat relate and understand what she was feeling. I seldom come out in public and talk about stuff like this, but I guess this is something I've always felt very strongly about.
Let's not just talk about the entertainment industry. Every single person in this world desires to be loved, to be accepted, and hope that what they do matters and is recognized by others. Right??? We are all fighting for LIFE. But why are there so many people who love to criticize and put down others? How come they do not even put into consideration the possible influence and hurt they could bring onto the ones they are criticizing? Of course, being a public figure, we are required and expected to be able to be strong and face all the constant negativity and rumors. That's part of the job. And slowly, our skins grow tougher, and we become more and more numb to it all.
I just truly hope, that we can all be more responsible to the things we say and the things we write. Maybe at the time we aren't thinking too much, maybe it was just a simple joke and didn't mean anything by it, but sometimes our tongues are like swords... And you never know if that one thing you wrote or said could take away someone's life.
So let's just all be a little bit more considerate, empathetic, and loving.... Ok????
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/楊又穎自殺-兄聲明全文-025912914.html
同時也有5部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過35萬的網紅阿兜仔不教美語,也在其Youtube影片中提到,台灣安全T恤(Taiwan safe zone t-shirt)► https://shopee.tw/jesustaiwan/7220592129 🦐 蝦皮 ► https://shopee.tw/jesustaiwan 🔵 FB ► https://pse.is/BAPYU 🔸 IG ► htt...
「i can do all things意思」的推薦目錄:
- 關於i can do all things意思 在 袁詠琳 Cindy Yen Facebook
- 關於i can do all things意思 在 Facebook
- 關於i can do all things意思 在 Janet Hsieh 謝怡芬 Facebook
- 關於i can do all things意思 在 阿兜仔不教美語 Youtube
- 關於i can do all things意思 在 I'm Jonas Youtube
- 關於i can do all things意思 在 阿兜仔不教美語 Youtube
- 關於i can do all things意思 在 我靠著基督凡事都能(I Can Do All Things Through Christ 的評價
i can do all things意思 在 Facebook 八卦
有小孩,又要待在家防疫時怎麼辦?!
除了平常小孩會玩的東西,像是樂高積木、畫畫、拼圖、看書等,這裡也有一些我們為了保持’’家庭和諧’’會跟Egan玩的事情,提供給你們參考囉!
Including a lot of the “normal” kid things we do like play with legos, draw, puzzles, read books, etc… here are a couple things we’ve been doing to keep busy and sane at home.
-煮飯:
小孩很喜歡假裝煮飯,也很喜歡在廚房玩,所以就真的讓他們 (在你的注意力底下) 跟你們一起下廚玩。我會讓Egan幫忙洗菜、洗水果,然後在旁邊陪我切菜、炒菜,我們也會讓他醃食材,因為鹽巴多一點點少一點點其實沒有太大的關係,所以我會真的讓Egan拿他要的調味料放進去一個大碗裡面,然後他會用手指或是湯匙來攪拌均勻,最後我們會把肉或是海鮮放進去碗裡面讓他去按摩,把他的’’特製醬料’’全部都按摩進去食材裡面。
Cooking 101.
Kids love to play in the kitchen, so I will let Egan wash all of our veggies and fruits while I do the more adult stuff like chopping and frying. We also let him marinate our meats and seafood. Since it is OK if there is a little less or more salt/pepper/spices/oil, we let him actually shake the contents into a big bowl and then mix it up with his fingers or a spoon. And then we put the meat into his mixture (you may need to help a bit) and he can massage the seasoning into our meats.
記得要提醒小孩,醃完肉的手不能碰其他的東西,也不能偷吃喔。(因為雙手已經摸過生的肉)
Note: Make sure to constantly remind them that they can’t touch anything while they’re dealing with raw meats. And definitely no taste testing yet!
煮好放上桌的時候, 也可以大聲的宣布這道菜是小孩一起幫忙做的。他們會很驕傲也會很有成就感。
Bonus: When the food is actually cooked, tell everybody that your toddler is the sous-chef and helped with the cooking. It teaches them about their contributions and small achievements.
-喝咖啡,很多很多咖啡:
喔!不好意思,這個不是要跟小孩做的,這個是維持大人理智用的,避免我們瘋掉。
Drink coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
Oh sorry - that’s not something to do with the kids. That’s just for the parents to keep our sanity.
i can do all things意思 在 Janet Hsieh 謝怡芬 Facebook 八卦
A parent has to make a lot of decisions before the baby is even born. I know George Young and I did a lot of research on everything - from the type of labor, to the more important things (like what is the absolute BEST infant nose snot sucker, best tasting edible nipple cream, etc), and of course: cord blood banking.
一個新手爸爸媽媽在小孩還沒有出生之前有很多要考慮的事。我知道我跟George兩個研究很多關於所有該研究的事。比如說: 選擇生產方式、最好用的鼻涕吸引器、最好吃的奶頭乳液、然後,當然,關於臍帶血保存。
Like many parents, we weren’t sure exactly was involved in cord blood banking. Or even what it meant to be honest. We were unsure if it was something we needed or wanted to do. How do they take the blood? Would it hurt our newborn? How much blood is needed? Would we still be allowed to have a couple minutes of delayed umbilical cord clamping? (That’s a whole other thing…) Do we have to decide right away if we want to keep the cord blood they save, or do are we supposed to donate it right away? What’s the point of a cord blood bank anyway?!
像很多爸媽,我們不是百分之百清楚“存臍帶血”到底是什麼意思:我們需要嗎?我們想要嗎?臍帶血怎麼取得?會不會痛?需要多少血?我們還會有機會延遲鉗夾臍帶嗎?(這個又是另外的要討論的事!)我們需要立即決定要不要自己保存或是願意將臍帶血捐出去嗎?啊到底我們幹嘛要做這件事呢?有用嗎?
After asking the relevant questions, and more importantly, after meeting some of the families who have benefitted from cord blood banking, our decision was made. Seeing how a simple decision made at the time of your child’s birth can change the lives of so many people...in some cases giving the gift of life, made registering our son’s cord blood an easy choice.
問完很多問題之後,更重要的是,在和真正親身體會到存臍帶血的重要性的家庭相遇之後,我們就決定了。看著他們的案例,只是因為一個當寶寶出生時就做的簡單決定,卻能改變一個家庭甚至好多個家庭的命運,就像是天上掉下來的禮物一樣,讓我們在決定該不該作存捐互利這件事時更果決且更肯定!
Now that we are parents, we realize that we would do ANYTHING for Egan. Hopefully, he will never ever have to use his cord blood for any treatment, but if he does, we can rest assured that we have it saved. And if someone else needs it, we’re able to help and/or provide hope. Not like Egan’s nose snot. THAT’s totally useless and we will not save it no matter how much he and his daddy seems to enjoy eating it.
現在我們真的升格為人父人母了,我們才驚覺,什麼叫做願意為自己的孩子犧牲一切。當然我們也希望將來Egan不會有機會去使用到他的臍帶血幹細胞。但萬一真的他碰到狀況需要了,至少我們很放心當初有替他作儲存。甚至如果有其他人需要,我們也可以藉此去幫助他們並至少給他們一點希望。這可不像Egan的鼻涕,它一點用處也沒有而且毫無疑問的我們並不會儲存它,即便不知道為什麼他和他爸都很愛吃鼻涕!
If you, like us, have questions about cord blood registry, don’t be afraid to ask them! Bionet was able to help us in answering everything we wanted to know… and if all that isn’t convincing enough, hear from the people who have been given a second chance at life…
如果你/妳們,像當初的我們一樣對於儲存臍帶血幹細胞有許多的疑問,別擔心,大膽問! 訊聯生技/訊聯臍帶血銀行 非常有耐心地一一回答我們的每一個問題,然而如果你聽到的回答無法說服你沒關係,聽聽這些受到臍帶血幫助而給了他們人生第二個希望的人們的故事吧。
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V5BwD7SmxQ&feature=youtu.be
i can do all things意思 在 阿兜仔不教美語 Youtube 的評價
台灣安全T恤(Taiwan safe zone t-shirt)► https://shopee.tw/jesustaiwan/7220592129
🦐 蝦皮 ► https://shopee.tw/jesustaiwan
🔵 FB ► https://pse.is/BAPYU
🔸 IG ► https://pse.is/MBW4V
💬 要不要幫我打字幕 ? 謝啦!
【笑一下吧 Check more videos】
🎥[阿兜仔]► https://pse.is/BHEPW
🎥[COW杯]► https://pse.is/BV6V8
🎥[黑VLOG]► https://pse.is/BWFNG
腳本:
上個月我拍一集說
Last month I film this video
我錯了!
I was wrong!
恐慌不好,沒有錯
Panic is not good, true
但是
but
防疫不夠更糟糕!
Not enough prevention is worst!
糟糕到引發
Worst till the point to lead us to
西班牙末日!
The end of Spain!
世界末日
The end of the world
你準備好嗎
Are you ready?
還好,我已經有口罩
Okay, I already have masks
感謝我的朋友
Thanks to my friends
因為你們本來把口罩搶走
Because you took all masks away
搶光光
All of them
COW杯
cow-bei
看來
It seems
疫情很嚴重
The epidemic is serious
靠腰,陰屍路到了
It's "the walking dead "
在這部影片
In this video
我沒有辦法說這句話
I can not say this
因為YouTube 不會讓我賺錢喔
Because YouTube won't make me money
謝謝YouTube
Thanks to YouTube
COW杯
Cowbei
這次我要拍
This video
像一些人的
Like some guy's
比較短的影片
It's short
重點是
The point is
西班牙
Spain
我以前的國家
My previous country
輸給臺灣
Lose to taiwan
西班牙輸了
Spain lost
臺灣
Taiwan
幹得好
Well done
對,沒錯
Yes yes
親愛的朋友
My dear friends
西班牙很糟糕
Spain is bad
臺灣做得非常好
Taiwan is doing very well
我口乾有一點渴
My mouth is a little thirsty
爽
Cool
這個故事告訴我們什麼?
What did this story say?
在這樣
In
世界末日
The end of the world
的情況下
In this situation
恐慌
Panic
有幫助
Works
不要誤會啦
Don't get me wrong
我覺得恐慌是不好的
I think panic is bad
但是在這種情況下
But in this situation
如果你要選
If you need to choose
過度
Over
或是不足
Or insufficient
過度比較好
Over is better
什麼意思?
What dose that mean?
臺灣從一開始
Taiwan from the beginning
好熱
So hot
臺灣人就恐慌了
Taiwanese panic
搶口罩
Grab mask
引發我買不到
So me can't buy any
咳咳
(Coughing)
不是不是
No, no
是我暗示你們很cow杯
I hint you guys are very cow-bei
從一開始
At the first time
臺灣人一直在噴酒精
Taiwanese have been spraying alcohol
但是西班牙人
But the spanish
已經有很多人得病
Already many people got sick
還會去參加很多人的活動
And go to lot of people's events
引發連政治人物
Even politicians
都生病了
Are sick
都得了
They got it
不過西班牙人跟臺灣人
But the Spaniards and Taiwanese
有兩件事做得一模一樣
Two things are done exactly the same
一,政治人物用這個
First, politicians use this
來攻擊彼此
To attack each other
來互罵
Come scolding each other
都是蔡英文的假新聞
It's all fake news from Cai Yingwen
這個是國民黨扯後腿
This is the KMT pulling hind legs
對,西班牙更嚴重
Yes, Spain is worse
真的很cow杯
It's really bad
第二件事
Second
是在這個情況之下
Is in this situation
大家
People
愛
Love
搶衛生紙
Grabbing toilet paper
在臺灣
in Taiwan
民眾狂搶衛生紙
People fight for toilet paper
因為謠言指出
Because rumors point out
衛生紙與醫療口罩原料相同
Toilet paper is the same as medical mask
可能會影響衛生紙產量與價格
May affect tissue production and prices
歐伊系
Yummy
這個算是美食節目嗎?
Is this a food show?
趕快按讚啦
Hurry up and like
百萬YouTuber
YouTuber with more than one Million subs
為什麼
why
大家
everyone
愛搶衛生紙?
Love fight for toilet paper?
有人可以幫我解釋嗎?
Can someone explain it for me?
沒有你、沒有你、沒有你
Without you, without you, without you
不能沒有你
Can't live without you
寶貝、寶貝!
Baby Baby!
這樣
is because
比較安全嗎?
Is it safer?
要不要這樣出門?
Should I to go out like this?
也不錯
Not bad
我要告訴你們一個秘密
I want to tell you a secret
今年的新希望
My new goal for this year was
是申請臺灣國籍
Apply for Taiwan nacionality
本來想要回去西班牙辦這件事
I wanted to go back to Spain to do this
現在我不知道什麼時候可以回去
Now i don't know when i can go back
但是有一件事
But one thing
很清楚
is very clear
無論如何
no matter how
我一定
I must
要變成臺灣人
To become Taiwanese
小英,妳聽到嗎?
Little Tsai, do you hear me?
拜託妳
Please
沒問題
no problem
哦給
OK
謝啦
Thanks
因為臺灣表現得很好
Because Taiwan is doing very well
我已經在做這件T恤
I am already making this t-shirt
你們可以告訴大家
You can tell everyone
臺灣安全
Taiwan is safe
你們不是從武漢來的
You are not from Wuhan
為臺灣驕傲
Proud of taiwan
這個就是
This is
靠,我愛台灣 的意思
The meaning of Damn I Love Taiwan
現在懂嗎?
Do you understand now?
不過,要繼續加油
But needs keep fighting
西班牙更加油
Spain need it even more
親愛的家人
Dear family
親愛的朋友
Dear friends
拜託
Please
保持安全
stay safe
不要出門
Don't go out
常常洗手
Wash hands often
吃健康
Eat healthy
多休息
Rest more
常常運動
Exercise often
這個是COW杯
This is Cowbei
我是黑素斯
I´m Jesus
掰
Bye
欸?靠T恤我忘記匯款
Eh? I forgot to do transfer for T-shirt
等我一下
wait for me
掰
bye
我一定
I must
要變成臺灣人
To become Taiwanese
黑素斯沒問題
Jesus, no problem
i can do all things意思 在 I'm Jonas Youtube 的評價
很台的一天!我和圖佳做了什麼?| Life in Taiwan # 54
Check out our video for 圖佳 Channel!
https://youtu.be/FPLHTE74gC4
今天的影片很特別,因為我跟土耳其朋友圖佳一起拍了!我的母語是瑞典文根他的母語是土耳其文.所以我們只可以用中文聊天!我的中文沒有很好,所以我希望你們聽得懂我的意思. 今天的主題是我們經歷台灣人最喜歡的活動! 請你們看我新的影片!
Todays video is really special, because I shot it together with my friend from Turkey, Tujia! Even though my mother tongue is Swedish and his is Turkish, our way of communicating is through a language we learned on the other side of the world, Chinese! Even though my language skills are sometimes struggeling (as you can see in the video haha) I hope you feel inspired to use foreign languages you are studying even though you might struggle! The topic of today is a challenge where we try out different past time things that Taiwanese loves to do! Please check it out!
圖佳 Social media:
https://www.instagram.com/bestoftaiwan/
https://www.facebook.com/bestoftaiwan1/
Subscribe me:
http://bit.ly/1nTklXP
Thank you for watching! The more views/likes/shares the more time I can devote into making good videos. Thank you all!
Youtube: http://bit.ly/1nTklXP
Instagram: www.instagram.com/jonas.tjd
Contact: jonastjader@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iamjonast/
i can do all things意思 在 阿兜仔不教美語 Youtube 的評價
👉 Facebook➪ http://pics.ee/c7z0
👉 InstaGram ➪ http://pics.ee/1IhQ
👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcCtlMtKy1nr1-GUly9ZMxw
👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdG5jLLQs2M
【簡介description】
Hi everyone
大家好
I´m Jesús
我是黑素斯
Have you seen my videos?
看過我的影片嗎?
Yesterday when I was meditating
昨天我在冥想的時候
And I have something that needs to tell you
我想到一個需要告訴你的事情
Really, I really need to tell you this
真的,我不得不跟你說
Thank you Taiwan
謝謝台灣
Actually, many people say thank you, but means nothing
其實,很多人說謝謝沒有什麼特別的意思
So I want to explain you
所以我要跟你們解釋
Why do I want to thank Taiwan?
為什麼我要感謝台灣?
Many Taiwanese netizens misunderstood me
很多台灣網友誤會我
Because I often talk about cultural differences
因為我常常討論文化差異
And I won't always say
而且我不會一直說
Taiwan is awesome!
台灣棒棒!
Taiwan is perfect!
台灣完美!
I love Taiwan!
我愛台灣!
This is too fake
這樣太假的啦
However, because I didn’t say that
但是,我沒有這樣說
Some people think I don't like Taiwan
有人覺得我不喜歡台灣
Listen
我告訴你!
You were born in Taiwan just by chance
你們是不小心在台灣出生
Be a resident is my decision
當新住民是我的決定
Who cherishes this country more?
誰比較珍惜這個國家?
Recently I´m travelling a lot
最近常常出差
Last time I went to Shanghai, I found that the life there is tough
上次去上海發現那邊的生活多幸苦
Dear Chinese friends, please
親愛的中國網友,拜託
Don't start to throw shit on me. It's boring. OK?
現在不要開始罵我,很無聊,好不好?
And I don't care
而且我不在乎
Chinese are confident, great!
中國人很有自信,讚!
However, if we don´t talk about problems
但是,沒有討論哪裡問題
problems won´t disappear!
問題也不會不見!
I admire people who can live in Shanghai
我超佩服能夠住在上海的人
That place is too big
那個地方太大了
Everyplace is far away
什麼地方都很遠
They only like new things
全部都要改新的
Hey, only old things have a soul
欸,舊的才會有故事
Is terribly expensive, how can poor people lives there?
貴得要命,窮人怎麼過生活?
Taxi drivers wanna rape me off every day
計程車司機每天都想要騙我的錢
Aunts are very aggressive
那邊的阿姨,很兇
Internet, Internet. . .
網路,互聯網。。。
Wall (VPN) is not easy to pass
牆不好翻
Do not take it wrong, Shanghai also has its beauty
別誤會,上海也有上海的美
After all, my friend and ex-girlfriend are all Shanghainese
畢竟我好朋友,前女友都是上海人
But when I returned to Taiwan, I felt
但是我回來台灣的時候覺得
Very thankfull
充滿了感謝
Thank you for reasonable living expenses
謝謝合理的生活費
Thanks for the convenient internet
感謝方便的網路
Convenient transportation
方便的交通工具
Thank you for Taiwanese cuisine
謝謝台灣的美食
Thanks for Taiwan's security
感謝台灣的安全
But most of all thank you for:
但是最要感謝你們的是:
Taiwan’s human touch
台灣的人情味
Let me live my life here feels great
讓我在這邊過生活很蘇胡
Did you realize about it
有沒有發現
People doesn´ t cherish the everyday life things
我們已經習慣一個東西,就不珍惜?
Right?
是不是?
If there is food at home
家裡有東西吃
You take it for granted
你覺得理所當然
Your boyfriend gives you a macchiato every day
男朋友每天送給你一杯焦糖瑪奇朵
Yout think it is his job
妳覺得是應該的
if he doesn´t, you will complain
沒有送,妳也許會罵她
Actually, there is no such thing as "obviously"
其實,沒有所謂的『理所當然』
I lived in Taiwan for 12 years and got used to everything
住在台灣12年,我什麼都很習慣
So, needs to remind myself
所以,要提醒自己
Cherish the benefits of living in Taiwan
好好珍惜住在台灣的好處
Every day people tell me
每天都有人跟我說
Thank you for loving Taiwan so much
謝謝你那麼愛台灣
do you need thank me for liking Taiwan?
我喜歡台灣需要謝謝嗎?
When I go to the cafe for coffee, the boss won´t say
我去咖啡廳喝咖啡的時候,老闆不會說
Thank you for like our coffee
謝謝你喜歡我們的咖啡
right?
是不是?
Probablily he will way
他比較會說
Do you like it?
喜歡嗎?
Come back again
那以後常來喔
I want to thank Taiwanese government for my ID
我要感謝台灣政府給我台灣身分證
That wasn´t Wu Feng?
那不是吳鳳嗎?
Jesús, you talk a lot of bullshit!
黑素斯,你亂講一大堆!
Don´t compare yourself with Wu Feng
你不要再跟吳鳳比較
Congratulations to Wu Feng!
吳鳳恭喜!
Question
問題
Do you value living in Taiwan?
你珍惜住在台灣嗎?
What about caramel macchiato from your boyfriend?
男朋友送給你的焦糖瑪其朵呢?
What about your girlfriend´s attention?
女朋友的關心呢?
What about the food I cook for you?
阿嬤幫你煮的菜?
Oh!
唉呦!
Jesús, do you cherish me?
黑素斯,你珍惜我嗎?
Did you thank me?
有感謝過我嗎?
S***t
靠腰!
Okay
好啦
You know, right?
你知道吧
Like, Subscribe, Share with your Cat
按讚,訂閱,跟你家裡的貓咪分享
Meow!
喵!
I said Meow!
我說喵!
Meow means do it now
喵的意思是快一點啦
Meow! Meow!
喵喵!
Bye
拜!
I'm curious, do you know I'm sharing photos in IG everyday?
我好奇,你知道每天我在IG PO照片嗎?
Check it out
去看啦
I reply msn by myself
回答是我本人耶
Next week
下個禮拜
Meow!
喵!
Bye
賤!
【音樂MUSIC】
Funk Down
i can do all things意思 在 我靠著基督凡事都能(I Can Do All Things Through Christ 的八卦
I Can Do All Things Through Christ 我靠著基督凡事都能Youth Theme song for 2023. 在iTunes 或http://www.wayneburton.com上購買韋恩·伯頓的 ... ... <看更多>