Dear fans and supporters,
Thank you so very much and I really do appreciate all of your support. Trust me, I really do.
Being a public figure is never easy and somedays it just gets tougher. Recently, the amount of nasty and disturbing messages that I have been receiving is so much more than bearable.
Speaking on behalf of anyone who’s facing the same problem,
our job is to create contents and share them publicly. They are meant to be creative and fun. As they are mostly, for entertainment purposes. Please do not take us for granted.
Please do not judge a man or woman, be it just by its skin or clothings . If you’re here asking for what you shouldn’t be asking from a woman, such as nudes or sexual services, I’m sorry, you will not be entertained. This is not the right platform for your actions.
Always remember, respect comes first if you want to be respected. Think twice before sending these nasty pictures and unpleasant messages. I will not reply to such requests but that does not mean I will not take any legal actions.
Thank you and have a great day ahead.
親愛的各位粉絲和朋友們,
對於各位一直以來的支持和喜愛 在這裡我想表示感謝
也謝謝各位一直相信我 陪我走到今天
成為公眾人物從來不是一件容易的事情
這一路走來也有遇到很多困難
但最近 我收到的不雅留言和不禮貌的訊息數實在是多得令人無法忍受
我想站出來為每一位遭遇同樣情況的女性發聲
我們的工作是創建內容並且公開共享
除了讓大家有美美的照片和影片可以看以外 還有背後想傳達的正能量
而這些主要的目的是為了娛樂 請不要認為這一切是理所當然的
請不要僅僅只是通過 皮膚暴露度 和 衣服的多少 去判斷一個男人或女人
如果你向我發送不雅的要求/訊息(例如發裸照/性服務)
不好意思 你會被我封鎖 我這裡也不歡迎你
請這裡的每一位記得 要別人尊重你之前 請先尊重你自己
在發送這種令人反感和圖片和令人不舒服的訊息之前
請三思 也請做好為自己的言行舉止負責任的準備
我絕不會對這類的請求進行妥協 也不會回覆
但這不意味著我不會採取法律行動
謝謝 祝大家有個美好的一天
同時也有3部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過35萬的網紅阿兜仔不教美語,也在其Youtube影片中提到,👉 Facebook➪ http://pics.ee/c7z0 👉 InstaGram ➪ http://pics.ee/1IhQ 👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcCtlMtKy1nr1-GUly9ZMxw 👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://w...
「always here for you意思」的推薦目錄:
always here for you意思 在 Follow XiaoFei 跟著小飛玩 Facebook 八卦
實際發生的情況 VS 外人所看到的情況。
昨天我發布了跳水影片,這似乎使人們感到惱火。許多人認為這樣的發文是煽動危險的行為。
“很糟糕的示範,無知的人會跟著模仿然後發生意外而死”
為什麼總是別人表現得不負責任?
從來沒有人評論說“我可能會反覆跳水而死去?”
為什麼別人如此不信任?
是什麼讓您的判斷比其他所有人的判斷要好得多?
人們不必擔心觀看影片然後再重複播放。如果您相信這樣的人的存在,那麼“玩命關頭”的電影會讓您太害怕不敢離開家了,以免擔心遇到魯莽的駕駛員。
該影片用手機高影格率(慢動作)拍攝。長時間的飛行使它看起來像是跳得很高,但實際高度只有6.5公尺高。
雖然不是特別高,但是如果您背部落水或腹部落水,這種高度可能還是會覺得很痛。
我會知道,是因為我不擅長做後空翻,但無論如何我還是會嘗試。肚子落水上並不是致命的,但這也不是一件好事。
這就是為什麼我影片裡跳水方式都是伸直雙腳,雙手臂擺放在身體兩側。實際上,這是一個很好的動作示範。
我總是告訴人們在跳水之前檢查水的深度,並確保水中沒有障礙物。
但是當我們說“跳前先看一看”時,我們真正的意思是“在你行動前要先思考”。
爬上平台有風險嗎?
我要從穩定平台上跳下來嗎?
我的計劃著陸區在哪裡?
著陸區中是否有人或物體?
水的深度適合從這個高度跳嗎?
跳躍時我會在空中做什麼?
我計劃著陸的方向是什麼?
我可以在這些條件下游泳嗎?
跳水後如何離開水面?
我是否需要任何其他設備,例如手套或救生衣或頭盔?
尋問跳水區附近有人嗎?他們知道我在跳水嗎?
這些都不是複雜的問題,也不需要任何技術培訓。這只是基本常識。大多數人無需考慮即可自動執行此操作。
以上並不是特別危險。人們在人身安全方面通常是安全和負責的,有幾個重要例外。真正的安全提示在這裡:
1)跳懸崖時切勿飲酒。
您會驚訝於自然界發生了多少次與酒精有關的事故。
2)切勿向任何人施壓,讓他們嘗試自己不舒服的特技。
如果某人感到害怕,那是因為他們缺乏必要的技能或經驗。這會增加了風險。要教導/不要強迫或欺負霸凌
3)永遠知道你的極限在哪。
採取嬰兒的步驟。在不諮詢經驗豐富的人的情況下,請勿嘗試超出您的經驗水平的事情。忽略任何給您施加壓力或激你的人。他們不會是好朋友。
4)不要試圖做任何愚蠢的事情來打動一個女孩。
這不值得。在接受調查的10位女性中,有9位偏好沒有頭部受傷的男性。
現在去實驗在河邊玩得開心。嘗試去懸崖跳水。盡可能地爬高。在這過程,如果您在任何時候階段感到不舒服時,可以慢慢後退並從較低的地方跳下來,或者根本就不要跳。
和您信任的朋友一起去,並互相觀察注意對方。
首先檢查天氣。提前準備所需的裝備。您可能需要一個漂浮裝備(救生衣或浮標等)。如果您發現之後沒有足夠的裝備,則不需要嘗試去做未做好準備的事。選擇準備好的一天再去玩。
按照這些基本步驟進行操作,您很快就會意識到歇斯底里並不是實現水安全的正確方法。但知識教育和準備好卻是安全的方式。
*跳躍高度是根據h = 1 / 2gt ^ 2,t = 1.154s + -0.004s(240fps)從跳躍頂點確定的
What really happens VS what people see.
Yesterday I posted this which seemed to rile people up. Many people think posting like this is inciting dangerous behavior. "Bad Demonstration. Ignorant people will follow this and die". Why is it always other people who are behaving irresponsibly. No ever ever comments "I might try to repeat this and die" Why is there so much distrust of other people? What makes your judgement so much better than everyone else's?
People aren't at risk from watching a video and then trying to repeat it. If you believed people like that existed then the "fast and the furious "movies would make you too scared to leave the house for fear of reckless drivers.
The video was filmed at a high frame rate (slow motion). Long airtime gives it the appearance of being a very high jump, but it's only 6.5 meters. While not particularly high, this is still high enough to be painful if you landed on your back or stomach. I know, because I'm not good at doing backflips, but I still try anyway. Landing on your stomach isn’t fatal, but it’s not fun either. That's why I recommend jumping feet first, hands in, as seen in the video. It's actually quite a good demonstration.
I always tell people to check water depth and ensure there are no obstructions before jumping. But when we say "look before you jump" what we really mean is "Think before you act".
Is it risky to climb up to the platform?
Is the platform I am jumping from stable?
Where is my planned landing zone?
Are there any people or objects in the landing zone?
Is the depth of the water suitable for jumping from this height?
What will I do in the air while jumping?
What is my planned body orientation for landing?
Can I swim in these conditions?
How will I exit the water after jumping?
Do I need any additional equipment such as gloves or a life jacket?
Are there people nearby? Do they know I am jumping?
None of these are complicated questions and none require any technical training. This is just basic common sense. Most people do this automatically, without even having to think about it.
The above isn't especially dangerous. People are generally safe and responsible when it comes to their personal safety with a few important exceptions. The real safety tips are down here:
1) Never consume alcohol while cliff jumping. You'd be surprised how many accidents in nature involve alcohol.
2) Never pressure anyone into attempting a stunt they are not comfortable with. If someone is scared, it's because they lack the requisite skill or experience. This increases risk. Teach. Don't tease .
3) Know your limits. Take baby steps. Don't attempt something far above your experience level without consulting someone with more experience. Ignore anyone who is pressuring you. They're not being good friends.
4) Don't do anything stupid to impress a girl. It's not worth it. 9 out of 10 women surveyed preferred men without head injuries.
Now go out to the river and have some fun. Go cliff jumping. Climb as high as you feel comfortable. And if at any time if you feel uncomfortable, just back down and jump from somewhere lower, or not at all. Go with friends that you trust, and watch out for each other. Check the weather first. Prepare equipment you need in advance. You may need a flotation device. If you realize you don’t have enough equipment later, you don’t need to attempt anything you are not prepared for. Just come back and play another day.
Follow these basic steps and you will soon realize that hysteria isn’t the proper approach to water safety. Knowledge and preparation is.
*jump height determined using h= 1/2gt^2, t=1.154s+-0.004s (240fps), from apex of jump
always here for you意思 在 Auman Facebook 八卦
Hong Kong Independence?
…all you need to know about recent Hong Kong in 15 minutes
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
↓↓Transcript (as requested)↓↓
我們之前提及香港與中國有截然不同的制度
So previously we talked about Hong Kong and China having vastly a different system
香港是一個仿民主社會,而中國即由中國共產黨統治
Hong Kong is a quasi-democratic society while China is dominated by the Chinese Communist Party
所以我們不希望人們混淆兩者
…so we don’t want people to get confused between the two
但故事還未講完
But the story doesn’t end here
明年是2017年,香港主權移交給中國的20週年
Next year 2017, it would be 20 years since Hong Kong’s turnover to China
你大概會以為這段時間香港和中國會越走越近
You would’ve thought that during this time, Hong Kong and China would’ve grown closer to one another
但事實卻非如此
But it has not been so.
香港人和中國人反而變得越來越有隔膜
If anything, we’ve grown to be more and more apart.
---
沒錯 在過去20年
Yes it is true that during the last two decades
中國從一個發展中國家 發展成現時最大經濟體系之一
China has gone from being a developing country to what is now one of the largest, if not the largest economy in the world
人民收入增加 生活質素提升 有些中國人也躋身全球富豪榜
…which means rising income for Chinese citizens, better quality of life and China has some of the richest people in the world
香港人應該為中國人身份感到自豪吧
If anything, Hong Kong people should be a proud China man!
我還記得2008北京奧運 那個開幕典禮實在是精妙絕倫
I still remember seeing the Beijing Olympics in 2008; that opening ceremony was outrageously amazing
花了很多心機 很好看
…it was beautifully done and such a joy to watch
那是香港人少有地為國家感到自豪的一刻
It was one of those rare moments where Hong Kong people share the same sense of pride as the rest of China
不過 現實歸現實
But the Olympics is one thing, and reality is another
---
事實上,自主權移交以來,香港和中國一直有許多矛盾和衝突
The truth is there have been a lot of conflicts between Hong Kong and China since the handover
香港向中國打開了大門,每天都有大量中國遊客到訪
Hong Kong has largely opened up to China where we get a huge number of Chinese tourists every day
旅客本身不應該是個問題,但我們目睹過不少中國旅客的不文明行為
並不是問題。重點在於中國遊客所製造出來的問題。
While tourism shouldn’t be a problem in itself, we have witnessed a lot of issues with these Chinese tourists
例如不懂得在迪士尼樂園排隊 和隨地小便
There had been reports of uncivilized behavior such as not knowing how to queue in Disneyland and… pissing on the street.
我必須強調 不是所有中國遊客都會這樣做 只有一部份會這樣做
And I can’t emphasize enough, not every Chinese tourists do it, it’s just some that does it
但由於香港每天都有大量的中國遊客 這成為了一個逼切的問題
…but because Hong Kong gets so many of them, that becomes a daily problem for people living in Hong Kong.
除此之外,我們可以看到名牌店和藥房的數量激增,以滿足中國遊客的需求
And it’s not just that, we see the rise in luxury shops and pharmacies in Hong Kong to tailor the need of Chinese tourists
如果你去上水(很接近中國邊境的地方)的街頭
If you go to a street in Sheung Shui, which is a place very close to the mainland border
我以前常常去的──你會看見到處都是藥房
I used to go there a lot - you see streets full of pharmacies
其實我完全不明白為何這些店舖會叫做藥房
…and I don’t even know why they are called pharmacies
因為他們主要不是售賣藥物,而是奶粉和尿片
…because mainly they don’t sell medicine, they sell baby milk formula and diapers.
事實上 大陸人不相信中國製的貨品
The thing is, mainland Chinese don’t trust their own stuff
因為在中國任何東西都有可能是假的 那裡沒有質量管制或食物安全
…because you can get fake everything in China; there’s no quality control or food safety
所以很多中國人都會來香港買日用品 如奶粉
So many Chinese come to Hong Kong to buy daily stuff and one product that has always been in high demand is baby milk formulas
香港部份地區甚至出現奶粉短缺的問題
It has got to a point where the supply became so tight that there is a shortage of milk formulas in some areas of Hong Kong
如果你住在歐洲或美國,這情況可能難以置信
If you are living in the Europe or the US, this might sound really hard to believe
嬰兒配方奶粉和尿片!但這是真的,這切切實實在香港發生
Milk formula and diapers, but it’s true, it is what’s happening in Hong Kong.
還有其他問題,例如中國孕婦來港產子等
I can go on about other stuff as well such as the number of Mainland pregnant women who come to Hong Kong
事實上,在2010年,37%新生嬰兒的父母均不是香港永久居民
In fact, in 2010, as much as 37% of all babies born in Hong Kong have neither parents being a permanent Hong Kong resident
---
基於這些中港矛盾的問題 香港出現越來越嚴重的反中情緒
Basically because of all these things, this has led to an increasingly serious anti-Chinese hype in Hong Kong
很多香港人都不歡迎中國人 只想他們離開
Many local people are furious and just want them to go away
但對我來說 問題永遠出於制度
But to me, the real problem always lies in the system
我不想將整件事歸疚於中國人身上
Conceptually, I hate to put my frustration upon the Chinese people
因為要來港購物以保障自身安全並不是他們的錯
Because it’s not their fault that they have to buy things from Hong Kong to ensure that they are safe
但制度上出了甚麼問題?
But what about the system?
關於這個制度我簡述如下
There’s a lot I can say about this system, but for now I will just simplify it as follows
在制度頂端有中國共產黨,之後有香港政府和立法會中的建制派
At the top of the system we have the Chinese Communist Party, then we have the Hong Kong government and the pro-establishment camp in our Legislative council
簡單來說,這個制度一直想將香港變成中國的一個普通城市
In short, this system has been trying to turn Hong Kong into just another city of China
並且破壞一國兩制的原則
…and damaging the core principle of “One Country, Two Systems”
---
很長時間以來,香港人一直在爭取民主
For a long time, Hong Kong people have been advocating for full democracy
即是普選,可以提名和投票給我們自己的領袖(行政長官)
That means universal suffrage with the right to nominate and elect our own leader, which in Hong Kong is called the Chief Executive
根據基本法,我們有普選的權利
According to the Basic Law, we have a legal right to universal suffrage.
在過去20年,中國政府曾多次承諾香港人會有普選
In the past 20 years, the Chinese government has assured Hong Kong several times that we are going to get universal suffrage
但他們一直拖延實施普選的日期
But they have been pushing back the date for it
又推托說香港人未準備好,所以2007年和2012年都沒有普選。
…and kept saying Hong Kong wasn’t ready, so we didn’t get it in 2007 and 2012
但北京承諾香港2017年可普選特首
But the Chinese has set a timeline for it, and they said Hong Kong would eventually get universal suffrage by 2017
結果,2014年8月31日,北京說
And guess what, on 31st August 2014, the Chinese said
好,你可以有你想要的普選,但我們需要增加幾個條件
Alright you are going to get your universal suffrage, but we are going to have to impose some conditions
首先,行政長官必需愛國
First the Chief Executive must be someone who is patriotic to China
第二,候選人需要先得到現有的行政長官選舉委員會的提名 (絕大部分都是親中代表)
Secondly candidates are going to be nominated by the current Election Committee, which consists (mostly) of 1200 pro-Beijing representatives
最後,無論誰勝出選舉,都要得到中國政府委任才可成為行政長官
Lastly, whoever wins the popular election must be appointed by the Chinese government
所以他們就是說,好,你們可以普選,但我們保留剔除任何人的權利
So basically they are saying, alright you can get your vote but we reserve the right to screen out anyone that we dislike
---
北京公布831決定後,香港人當然很憤怒
After this was announced by the Chinese officials, we were bloody furious
所以我們展開了一連串抗議行動,要求真普選
So we began a series of protests demanding for “true universal suffrage”
我們一直以來都覺得普選就是
For years we have always thought universal suffrage means just that
一個民主及公開的選舉
The right to vote in a democratic and open election
但是中共卻憑空製造了完全相反的東西
But the CCP managed to create something that is completely contrary to that
結果,大學生開始罷課
As a result, university students like myself began boycotting classes
並參與在金鐘香港政府總部外舉行的集會
…and attended gathering outside the Hong Kong government headquarters in Admiralty to protest
這演變成持續79天的佔領金鐘、銅鑼灣和旺角的運動
This has then turned into a 79-days long widespread occupy movement in streets of Admiralty, Causeway Bay and Mongkok
期間警察使用催淚彈和胡椒噴霧來驅散我們,我們即用雨傘作盾
During this time, police has used tear gas and pepper spray to try to get rid of us and we used umbrellas as shield
解釋了為什麼這叫雨傘運動或雨傘革命
That’s why this is called the Umbrella Movement or Umbrella Revolution
我個人不喜歡稱之為革命,因為革命通常與激進的改變有關
Personally I don’t like to call it a revolution, because revolution is often associated with some sort of radical change
但對於我們來說,79天佔領街頭後,仍毫無成果
But for us, after 79-days of occupying the streets, nothing has changed.
到今天為止,一切維持原狀──沒有行政長官普選
So to this day, the status quo remains – there is no universal suffrage for our Chief Executive election
---
但是為何我們這麼想要普選?
But why do we want universal suffrage so much?
你要明白,我們的制度一直都有缺陷
Well you have to understand that our governmental system has always been institutionally flawed
一般當我們提到三權分立時,有行政、立法和司法三個機關
Usually when we talk about the Separation of Powers, we have the Executive, the Legislative and the Judiciary
這三個機關本應互相制衡,沒有人能夠掌控一切的權力
They are meant to act as checks and balances of each other so no one gets too much power
因為正如英國的阿克頓男爵所言:
…because as Lord Acton famously said,
「權力導致腐敗,絕對權力導致絕對腐敗。」
“Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.”
我們不但行政長官是經由1200人的小圈子挑選 當中大部份為親中人士
Not only is our leader of the executive selected by a small-group of 1,200 voters – the majority of whom are pro-Beijing
我們連立法會也不能全部直選
We also don’t get to vote entirely for our Legislative Council
事實上,我們只能直選立法會的一半議員
In fact, only half of our legislators get directly elected by us
另外一半是由所謂的功能組別選出
The other half are elected through the so-called Functional Constituencies
香港一共有28個功能組別
There are 28 different functional constituencies, representing different seats in our Legislative council
原意是為了讓香港不同的界別和工種都能對政府政策有話語權
Originally this meant to provide different professions across Hong Kong to have a say in government politics
---
但這個制度本質上存在缺陷
But there’s a huge problem – this system is fundamentally flawed
最為人爭議的是,這制度容許公司和專業團體登記為選民
Most controversially, it allows companies and professional bodies to register as voters
製造了一個漏洞讓大公司同時間可持有多張選票
So this creates a loophole where big business can hold multiple votes at the same time
以飲食業為例,大公司可以登記每間分店為一個選民
Consider the catering constituency, big restaurant companies can register each of their outlets as voters
像大家樂這種大型的連鎖餐廳
So big food chain like Café De Carol
不,這不是一間法國菜餐廳,這是港式快餐店
Nope, it is not a French restaurant – it’s a fast food Chinese restaurant
這些大公司可以登記上一百張選票
Something like that can register up to a hundred votes if they like
另外,不同功能組別之間也有很大差異
Also there is a huge discrepancy between different functional constituencies
例如,在衛生服務界,有37,000個登記選民,但在保險界卻只有130個
For example, in the Health Services sector, there are 37,000 registered voters, whereas in Insurance, there are only 130 registered voters
這個差異根本不合邏輯 為甚麼有些行業會得到更廣泛的代表?
There is really no logical explanation for it – why are some industry represented more fairly while others are not
事實上,近半功能組別都是自動當選的,大部份的席位都由建制派瓜分
In fact, almost half of the functional constituencies are uncontested and most of the seats are dominated by the pro-establishment camp.
---
這有甚麼實際意義?
But what is the actual significance?
當立法會議員自行提出草案和議案時,我們有所謂的分組點票
You see, when individual legislators propose bills and motions, we have a split-voting system
意思是,在草案通過之前,
…meaning that to be able to pass the bill
需要得到地區直選和功能組別兩方面均過半數支持
It requires a majority vote in both the geographical constituency – those directly elected by us – and the functional constituency
所以就算一個草案得到總共過半數的支持
So we can have a bill that is supported by the majority of the legislators
但仍會因為在功能組別方面未過半數而流產
But fails nonetheless because it did not pass the functional constituency
理論上,只要控制了功能組別的半數就可以否決任何議員草案或議案
So in effect, you only need half of the votes within the Functional Constituency to reject all bills and motions put forward by individual legislators.
但政府提出的卻不一樣,
But the same does not apply to government bills
只需要取得過半數的支持就可以了
For government bills, you only need to get a majority from all the legislators as a whole
所以有時候會有一些政府議案原本被大部分直選議員反對
So sometimes we have bills that are opposed by the majority of those legislators directly elected by us
但基於功能界別大部份贊成而通過
…but nonetheless get through because of the functional constituency
這個制度的問題在於政府和大商家會有勾結的誘因
The major problem of this is that it creates an incentive for the Government and big business players to side with each other
一方面,有功能組別的支持,政府可以否決所有由議員提出的議案
On one hand with the help of functional constituency, the Government has an effective veto over all motions in the Legislative council
另一方面,商界自己也可以否決不符合他們商業利益的議案,如最低工資和標準工時
…while on the other hand businesses can reject motions that are contrary to their interests such as minimum wage and standard working hours
---
因此,行政機關在立法方面有很大的控制權
Because of this, the executive has a lot of control over our Legislative Council
他們很多時候也會做很多與市民意願相反的決定
And they often make decisions that are contrary to public opinions
由於選舉制度上的缺陷,我們也不能有效地向行政機關問責
And because of the fundamental flaws in our electoral systems, there is no way we could hold our executive accountable in any shape or form
你也必須明白 香港政府和和中國政府之間的關係
Conceptually you also have to understand the relationship between our executive and the Chinese government
你也許會認為,在一國兩制原則下,香港政府和中國政府是分開的
It’s easy to say, well the Hong Kong government is separate from the Chinese government because of the principle of one country two systems
我們可以實行自己的政策,這不是中國政府的問題,而是香港政府本身的問題
And we can implement our own policies so it’s not the fault of the Chinese government but of our own government
也許是吧,但我們的選舉制度確保香港行政長官是忠於北京的
That is partly true, but remember we have a system as such where our Chief Executive is guaranteed to be pro-Beijing
因此香港政府和中國政府密不可分
That’s why it has an incentive to side with the Chinese government
---
以現任行政長官梁振英為例 他自上任以來都在替北京擦鞋
For example, our current Chief Executive, CY Leung, he has been keen to please Beijing wherever possible
他重視中國的利益多於香港的利益
There are lots of policies where he appeared to have put Mainland’s interest above Hong Kong’s interest
如2012年,政府打算推行強制國民教育
For example, in 2012, the government tried to introduce mandatory National Education classes
想加強學生的國家認同感
…so that students can strengthen their national identity about China
但這被大眾反對,因為很多人都擔心這是偏向共產黨的洗腦教育
This was met with huge public protests as many fear that it would simply be a brainwashing curriculum biased towards the Chinese Communist Party
其他情況還包括否決香港電視的牌照申請,梁振英的5,000萬元賄款醜聞等等
There are also other instances such as the rejection of HKTV, CY Leung’s $50 million corrupt scandal – etc
我們極不滿意現在的政府
Basically, we are extremely unsatisfied with our current Government
制度本身容許我們的政府恣意妄為
The system itself allows for our government to potentially be arbitrary and self-serving
而我們沒有有效的方法向政府問責
And there’s no way we could hold our government accountable in any shape or forms
這就是我們想要普選的原因:我們想選擇自己的領袖
That’s why we want universal suffrage so much – so that we can choose our own leader
當然,這不會在一夕間解決所有問題,但會是一個通往更民主和平的制度的開端。
Yes it won’t solve everything but it will be a start to a more democratic and fair system
---
雨傘運動是前所未有的
The Umbrella Movement was a first of its kind
雨傘運動一開始十分和平
It started off extremely peacefully
強調非暴力、理性、愛與和平等等
With an emphasis on being non-violent, rational, love and peace and all that
但隨着時間經過,梁振英政府拒絕回應
But as it went on, the CY Leung’s government managed to remain unresponsive
過了兩個月,人們都不知道要怎麼辦
Two months into occupying the streets, people simply didn’t know what to do
而示威者和警察之間的關係則每況愈下
And the relationship between the protesters and the police got worse by days
有警察使用暴力對待示威者
There was alleged police violence
其中有七個警察將一個示威者拖到暗角施暴
Seven police officers took a protester to a dark corner and beat him up
無可避免地,雨傘運動最終演變成示威者和警察之間暴力的衝突──市民被打、被捕
Inevitably the movement turned into something more violent with protesters clashing with the police – people were beaten up and arrested.
---
自雨傘運動以來,社會處於嚴重撕裂的狀態
Since the Umbrella Movement, the society has been hugely divided
市民對警察的信任度跌至新低
Police confidence has gone to an all-time low
一方面,我們發現和平的示威遊行再沒有用
On one hand, we realize peaceful protest no longer does a damn thing,
另一方面,人們正在尋找抗衡警力的方法──亦即採取更激進的行動
…while on the other hand, people are finding ways to counter police force – essentially resorting to more radical actions
這也引致部份市民在意識形態上與傳統泛民主派分道揚鑣
It also led to an ideological separation within the pro-democracy camp
香港的傳統泛民主派視建設民主中國為己任
Traditionally pro-democracy activists in Hong Kong felt it was their duty to build a democratic China
他們其實比任何人都更愛中國
If anything they are more patriotic to China than anyone
他們是對六四天安門事件最大感觸的人
They are the people who felt most strongly about stuff like Tiananmen Square
但在過去20年,香港民主沒有寸進,也看不到中國民主化的希望
But for the last 20 years, democracy has not been advanced for Hong Kong nor does it look likely for China
所以有人開始說
That’s why new advocates are saying,
建設民主中國是不切實際的
Well there’s no real possibility of so-called building a democratic China
我們要先自救
We need to start rescuing ourselves first
因此本土和香港獨立的概念開始萌芽,因為人們對一國兩制開始失去信心
So, there emerges the idea of localism and Hong Kong independence because people are simply losing faith in the so-called One Country Two Systems.
---
這些社會不穩和躁動最終導致今年初在旺角發生的事件
All this social unrest has led to what happened earlier this year in Mongkok
那是農曆正月初一
It was the first day into Chinese Lunar New Year;
街上有小販在賣熟食
There were some street hawkers selling street food
這些小販雖是無牌經營,但他們一向都在農曆新年頭幾天擺賣,賺幾個快錢
They are unlicensed but that’s what they have always done in the first few days of Chinese New Year, just trying to make a few extra bucks
這就像香港的小傳統
It’s like a little local tradition in Hong Kong.
但今年警察突然執法,引發示威者與警察之間的衝突
But somehow this time the police decided to confront them – which has led to protesters confronting the police
突然間,小販擺賣演變成騷動,或暴亂,視乎你怎麼看
Suddenly it has turned into a huge unrest, or riot, depending which side you are on
街上有雜物起火,市民撿起磚和樽扔向警察
There were fire on the street, people picking up bricks and bottles throwing at the police
警察向天開了兩槍以鎮壓人群
Two shots were fired in the air for crowd control
這是香港二十年來都未見過的暴力
It was violence on a scale that has never been seen in Hong Kong for the last 20 years
的確 暴力的程度與本身的小販問題根本完全不相稱
In no way was the violence proportional to the whole street food and street hawker issue
但你必須明白背後的原因
But you have to be able to understand it in the light of the whole circumstances
那種自雨傘運動以來積累的憤怒和不滿
The sort of anger that has been accumulated since the Umbrella Movement
社會民怨達臨界點
Social unrest is now at its highest point
---
雨傘運動後,各種事情由壞變更壞,北京加重了對香港的控制
Things have gotten from bad to worse for Hong Kong since the Umbrella Movement. Beijing has tighten up control of Hong Kong
我們曾經享有的自由受到嚴峻挑戰
Our once enjoyed freedom has been put to some serious doubt
去年,五個在香港出售中國敏感話題的書籍的書商消失了
Five Hong Kong booksellers who sell sensitive stuff about the Chinese Communist Party went missing last year
他們沒有任何出境記錄,憑空消失了
There were no record of them going out of Hong Kong, and they just disappeared
有好一段時間,沒有人知道他們到哪裡去了,然後……
For a while no-one really knows where they went, and then…
好像魔法一樣,他們出現在中國的電視台,承認他們所謂的罪行
Like magic, there they are in Mainland China appearing on TV, confessing their guilt
其他事情還包括廉政公署(香港引以為傲的反貪污機構)大地震
Other stuff such as the ICAC, an anti-corruption body that we have always been proud of, has also been involved in some major shake-ups
更近期的有立法會選舉有六位候選人被取消資格
More recently, six candidates have been disqualified from running the Legislative Council election
他們被取消資格的原因是因為他們提倡香港獨立
They have been disqualified because they advocate for Hong Kong Independence
沒有法例授權行政機關以政治原因篩選候選人
There is nothing in the law that allows the administrative to screen out candidates running for the legislative council for political reason
這根本違反言論自由
That’s just simply grossly against freedom of speech
---
還記得四年前,港獨根本無人提及
And remember, four years ago, Hong Kong independence was not even an idea to start with
現在卻成長為一個熱議的社會話題,越來越多人支持香港獨立
Now it has turned into a whole serious social movement – more and more people are turning to Hong Kong independence
背後的原因?
And the reason behind that?
不久之前有一個網上比賽,讓人用六個字寫悲慘故事。有人寫:
A while back there was a post asking people to write sad stories in six words, and someone wrote this:
「一國,兩制,笑話。」
“One Country, Two Systems, Just kidding.”
這就是香港的現況
And that pretty much sums it up for Hong Kong.
主權移交時,曾經有人承諾我們會有
When Hong Kong got handed back over to China, we were guaranteed of all these things:
言論自由、新聞自由和法治
...the freedom of speech, the freedom of press and the rule of law
但這些都一直被破壞
But these things have been undermined hugely
北京的訊息很清晰:
The message from China is clear:
你想要高度自治嗎?
You want your high degree of autonomy and you want to feel special right?
可是你只能在我容許的限度裡享有自由
But you are only as free as we allow you to be
這些自由是我給你們的,我現在要取回你也不能作聲
We gave you that stuff so shut up if we want to take them back. Period.
但事實上中國沒有給予我們自由
But the truth is China didn’t give us freedom of speech\
我們的人權都不是中國給予的
You didn’t give us any of our fundamental rights. Period.
---
我的理解?
The way I understand it?
香港獨立是被動而不是主動的
Well Hong Kong independence is reactive rather than proactive
這是對中國收緊香港的控制所走的一步
It’s a response to the Chinese government for increasingly tightening up control of Hong Kong
我們已經對一國兩制完全失去信心
We’ve completely lost faith in One Country Two systems
所以我們要求更多自主
As a counteractive response we are demanding for more autonomy
我們想要把握自己的命運
We want to be able to grasp hold of our own fate
所以這就是香港的現狀
So this is where things are right now in Hong Kong
這是一個死結
It’s in a complete deadlock
我們只能二擇其一:接受一國一制或更激進地抗爭
We either accept for one country one system or we have to fight in a more radical manner
---
星期日是下屆立法會的選舉投票日,是雨傘運動以來的第一次選舉
On Sunday, it will be our next Legislative Council election – the first since the Umbrella Movement
天知道會發生甚麼事
God knows what’s going to happen
我希望你能去投票,好好考慮要投給誰
But I do urge you to vote, and to think about your vote
Because in a perfect world
你試想,在完美的世界裡
當立法會可以處理大多數事情的話,市民便不需要走上街頭暴力抗爭
…if things can get done in the Legislative Council, then people wouldn’t need to take to the street and to resort to any kind of violence
我們極需立法會抗衡行政機關的權力,而你的一票有莫大的幫助
We desperately need a balance of power right now – and your vote can contribute to that
我們需要議會內有更大的聲音──我們需要更多人去尋找不同的可能
We need more voice in our Legislative council – we need people to look for different possibility
呼。就是這樣。
Phew, so that’s it.
無論你來自香港或香港以外的地方
Whether you are from Hong Kong, or from outside of Hong Kong,
這段和上一段影片都對我以及很多香港人來說很重要。
This video and the last video is important to me, and to a lot of people in Hong Kong
霎時之間這可能難以消化
This is probably a lot to take in if you’re new to this, but don’t just take my words for it
但請繼續留意新聞,和其他人一起討論,做更多的資料搜集,這些東西都可在網上找到
Keep reading the news; keep talking to people about it; go research about this, it’s all over the internet
最後,謝謝收看
And lastly, thanks for watching.
天祐香港
always here for you意思 在 阿兜仔不教美語 Youtube 的評價
👉 Facebook➪ http://pics.ee/c7z0
👉 InstaGram ➪ http://pics.ee/1IhQ
👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcCtlMtKy1nr1-GUly9ZMxw
👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdG5jLLQs2M
【簡介description】
Hi everyone
大家好
I´m Jesús
我是黑素斯
Have you seen my videos?
看過我的影片嗎?
Yesterday when I was meditating
昨天我在冥想的時候
And I have something that needs to tell you
我想到一個需要告訴你的事情
Really, I really need to tell you this
真的,我不得不跟你說
Thank you Taiwan
謝謝台灣
Actually, many people say thank you, but means nothing
其實,很多人說謝謝沒有什麼特別的意思
So I want to explain you
所以我要跟你們解釋
Why do I want to thank Taiwan?
為什麼我要感謝台灣?
Many Taiwanese netizens misunderstood me
很多台灣網友誤會我
Because I often talk about cultural differences
因為我常常討論文化差異
And I won't always say
而且我不會一直說
Taiwan is awesome!
台灣棒棒!
Taiwan is perfect!
台灣完美!
I love Taiwan!
我愛台灣!
This is too fake
這樣太假的啦
However, because I didn’t say that
但是,我沒有這樣說
Some people think I don't like Taiwan
有人覺得我不喜歡台灣
Listen
我告訴你!
You were born in Taiwan just by chance
你們是不小心在台灣出生
Be a resident is my decision
當新住民是我的決定
Who cherishes this country more?
誰比較珍惜這個國家?
Recently I´m travelling a lot
最近常常出差
Last time I went to Shanghai, I found that the life there is tough
上次去上海發現那邊的生活多幸苦
Dear Chinese friends, please
親愛的中國網友,拜託
Don't start to throw shit on me. It's boring. OK?
現在不要開始罵我,很無聊,好不好?
And I don't care
而且我不在乎
Chinese are confident, great!
中國人很有自信,讚!
However, if we don´t talk about problems
但是,沒有討論哪裡問題
problems won´t disappear!
問題也不會不見!
I admire people who can live in Shanghai
我超佩服能夠住在上海的人
That place is too big
那個地方太大了
Everyplace is far away
什麼地方都很遠
They only like new things
全部都要改新的
Hey, only old things have a soul
欸,舊的才會有故事
Is terribly expensive, how can poor people lives there?
貴得要命,窮人怎麼過生活?
Taxi drivers wanna rape me off every day
計程車司機每天都想要騙我的錢
Aunts are very aggressive
那邊的阿姨,很兇
Internet, Internet. . .
網路,互聯網。。。
Wall (VPN) is not easy to pass
牆不好翻
Do not take it wrong, Shanghai also has its beauty
別誤會,上海也有上海的美
After all, my friend and ex-girlfriend are all Shanghainese
畢竟我好朋友,前女友都是上海人
But when I returned to Taiwan, I felt
但是我回來台灣的時候覺得
Very thankfull
充滿了感謝
Thank you for reasonable living expenses
謝謝合理的生活費
Thanks for the convenient internet
感謝方便的網路
Convenient transportation
方便的交通工具
Thank you for Taiwanese cuisine
謝謝台灣的美食
Thanks for Taiwan's security
感謝台灣的安全
But most of all thank you for:
但是最要感謝你們的是:
Taiwan’s human touch
台灣的人情味
Let me live my life here feels great
讓我在這邊過生活很蘇胡
Did you realize about it
有沒有發現
People doesn´ t cherish the everyday life things
我們已經習慣一個東西,就不珍惜?
Right?
是不是?
If there is food at home
家裡有東西吃
You take it for granted
你覺得理所當然
Your boyfriend gives you a macchiato every day
男朋友每天送給你一杯焦糖瑪奇朵
Yout think it is his job
妳覺得是應該的
if he doesn´t, you will complain
沒有送,妳也許會罵她
Actually, there is no such thing as "obviously"
其實,沒有所謂的『理所當然』
I lived in Taiwan for 12 years and got used to everything
住在台灣12年,我什麼都很習慣
So, needs to remind myself
所以,要提醒自己
Cherish the benefits of living in Taiwan
好好珍惜住在台灣的好處
Every day people tell me
每天都有人跟我說
Thank you for loving Taiwan so much
謝謝你那麼愛台灣
do you need thank me for liking Taiwan?
我喜歡台灣需要謝謝嗎?
When I go to the cafe for coffee, the boss won´t say
我去咖啡廳喝咖啡的時候,老闆不會說
Thank you for like our coffee
謝謝你喜歡我們的咖啡
right?
是不是?
Probablily he will way
他比較會說
Do you like it?
喜歡嗎?
Come back again
那以後常來喔
I want to thank Taiwanese government for my ID
我要感謝台灣政府給我台灣身分證
That wasn´t Wu Feng?
那不是吳鳳嗎?
Jesús, you talk a lot of bullshit!
黑素斯,你亂講一大堆!
Don´t compare yourself with Wu Feng
你不要再跟吳鳳比較
Congratulations to Wu Feng!
吳鳳恭喜!
Question
問題
Do you value living in Taiwan?
你珍惜住在台灣嗎?
What about caramel macchiato from your boyfriend?
男朋友送給你的焦糖瑪其朵呢?
What about your girlfriend´s attention?
女朋友的關心呢?
What about the food I cook for you?
阿嬤幫你煮的菜?
Oh!
唉呦!
Jesús, do you cherish me?
黑素斯,你珍惜我嗎?
Did you thank me?
有感謝過我嗎?
S***t
靠腰!
Okay
好啦
You know, right?
你知道吧
Like, Subscribe, Share with your Cat
按讚,訂閱,跟你家裡的貓咪分享
Meow!
喵!
I said Meow!
我說喵!
Meow means do it now
喵的意思是快一點啦
Meow! Meow!
喵喵!
Bye
拜!
I'm curious, do you know I'm sharing photos in IG everyday?
我好奇,你知道每天我在IG PO照片嗎?
Check it out
去看啦
I reply msn by myself
回答是我本人耶
Next week
下個禮拜
Meow!
喵!
Bye
賤!
【音樂MUSIC】
Funk Down
![post-title](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/D7LrSzJeuuk/hqdefault.jpg)
always here for you意思 在 Smart Travel Youtube 的評價
#勝博殿炸豬扒 #とんかつ #日本品牌故事 #香港人加油 #揚げ物
今日同大家介紹一間五十年以上的炸豬扒老字號
店舖遍佈全日本有幾百間分店, 就在東京
已經有幾十間分店, 至於海外,
就有台灣、北京、上海、新加坡、馬來西亞和香港
擁有400多間分店遍佈全球, 下次大家去旅遊
見到這間炸豬扒店或餐廳, 一定要試下, 價錢亦很大眾化
又一間細細的店舖, 在東京新宿開始
至今能夠成為跨國企業, 一定有其成功之道
我旅行的時候, 除了可以享受當地美食
研究品牌故事, 都是我的興趣之一
在第二次世界大戰之後的日本, 多項有關食品的生意應運而生
勝博殿的創辦人立志要提升公司服務餐飲業的地位
而且我覺得豬肉的各個部分可充分利用
不但能夠豐富菜式, 你看看發展至今
菜單非常多樣化, 而且能夠降低成本
勝博殿和日本仙人掌同音Saboton
意思是決心要令員工和事業擁有強大的生命力
即使像沙漠那麼困難的環境, 仍然擁有堅毅的仙人掌精神
香港這幾個月來, 經濟面臨很大的打擊
不用說小企業, 就算連大企業也難逃面對很多問題
我知道我講品牌故事的影片不是很多人喜歡收看
但是如果你對這方面有興趣, i'm always here with you
要咬緊牙根, 面對今次的困境, 要擁有魚仙人掌一般的決心面對
能力令到我們能夠被看見 , 態度領導我們能夠被尊重
香港人加油!!!
People see you for your abilities; people respect you for your attitude.
今日、私は50年以上にわたって豚肉の揚げ物のブランドを紹介します。日本には数百の支店があり、東京には数十の支店があります。海外には台湾、北京、上海、シンガポール、マレーシアがあります。香港には世界中に400を超える支店があります。次回は、このフライドポークチョップショップまたはレストランをご覧になり、ぜひお試しください。価格は非常に人気があります。私は多国籍企業であり、成功する方法を持っている必要があります。旅行するとき、地元の食べ物を楽しんだり、ブランドストーリーを勉強したりすることができます。それは私の興味の一つです。第二次世界大戦後の日本では、多くの食品関連の製品です。ビジネスが生まれました.....
請用片右下角調4K睇片。
![post-title](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dXlehN7P5r0/hqdefault.jpg)
always here for you意思 在 Halo Mackey 文具口袋 Youtube 的評價
➡︎ 揭開 Youtube 賺錢的方法 : http://goo.gl/1tBfO2
➡︎ Mac Transformation : http://goo.gl/jsfpif
▽▽Open for more info▽▽
Hello guys!! ^^
Hello there, this is my second vlog about my journey towards Macnificent life! It's also my first ootd haha!
I didn't know what is ootd until I watch youtube video, hahaha! It's actually outfits of the day!
Do you like vlog like this? Ootd vlog? Vlog around Singapore? Haha, comment down below and share with me!!
Hope you like the ootd and vlog! Enjoy!!
Music by :
让世界充满着爱 - World Filled With LOVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwZEgl...
olivia ong - sweet memories
P/S 这一个video的声音比较小,不好意思哦!下次会注意的!^^
Love,
Mac
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
哈咯你們好!
嘿,希望你們喜歡我第一次的穿搭日記!你們喜歡看穿搭影片嗎?或類似我的穿搭之類的影片~留言告訴我喔!也可以跟我分享你的穿搭,我很喜歡看!哈哈!
如果你喜歡的話不要忘記點閱我的頻道喔!讓我們一起成為最佳穿搭達人吧!
Love,
Mac
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Gina春日穿搭敗家日記
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDG17...
Outfits Diary of CNY l 過年穿搭日記 EVALIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDgZk...
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
▼ My Favourite Circle Lenses ▼
Brown/Hazel Circle Lens: http://goo.gl/mtCaUv
Dark Brown Circle Lens: https://goo.gl/AsEDK3
Grey Circle Lens: https://goo.gl/E1fmWG
▼ Lighting Equipment that I use ▼
My Bestie teach me how to DIY this amazing Ring Light, send her some love(tell her Mac send you^^): http://goo.gl/wqcSF4
Daylight: Free...
▼ Discounter Websites I shop at! ▼
• Earn CASH for shopping online on EBATES http://goo.gl/sfZdT5
ie. 3.5% Kate Spade, 6% Ulta, 8% Sephora and SO Much More! ;)
→ GILT https://goo.gl/YT0PF1
→ RueLaLa https://goo.gl/RltMFo
→ HauteLook http://goo.gl/sL3jRs
→ Nordstrom Rack http://goo.gl/uVJBHR
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Mac here~ :)
B L O G ➳ http://halomackey.blogspot.sg/
I N S T A G R A M ➳ https://instagram.com/halomackey
F A C E B O O K ➳ https://www.facebook.com/halomackey
E M A I L ➳ halomackey@gmail.com
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
F T C Disclaimer ➳ My honest opinion as always. Xoxo :)
◆關鍵詞 / Keyword
【新加坡分享】﹑【新加坡必去】﹑【新加坡必吃】﹑ 【新加坡必買】﹑【新加坡必知】﹑【新加坡必玩】﹑【自學新加坡話】﹑【新加坡話教室】,【新加坡淘寶】,新加坡﹑Singlish﹑新加坡文﹑新加坡語﹑新加坡生活﹑新加坡留學﹑新加坡旅行﹑新加坡美食﹑新加坡分享﹑新加坡自由行﹑新加坡語學堂﹑Singlish翻譯﹑學新加坡文﹑新加坡語言教學﹑新加坡好去處﹑新加坡语分享﹑新加坡必去﹑新加坡必吃﹑ 新加坡必买﹑新加坡必知﹑新加坡必玩﹑自学Singlish﹑新加坡话教室﹑新加坡﹑新加坡文﹑新加坡语﹑新加坡生活﹑新加坡旅行﹑新加坡美食﹑新加坡分享﹑新加坡自由行﹑新加坡语学堂﹑Singlish翻译﹑学新加坡文化﹑新加坡语言教学﹑新加坡好去处、Shenlimtv、mumu ngui、ryuuutv、maomaotv、mira's garden、hellocatie、thekellyyang、evalin555、安麗、安利、Amway
![post-title](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DtwyJQwXeeU/hqdefault.jpg)